Wednesday, June 1, 2011

LAUNCH PLANS FOR 'DEATH SCENE'

I'm so excited about the imminent release of DEATH SCENE I've organised two launch parties - one virtual, one physical.

The 'physical' launch party will be in London, on the evening of Wednesday 13 July, at 6:30pm. The venue is the upstairs function room of The George pub in The Strand.

Like with the launch of SUFFER THE CHILDREN, I will be selling copies of the e-book on a signed CD. There will also be opportunities to win limited-edition DEATH SCENE merchandise, and hear the first public reading of DEATH SCENE. If you're in London on that day, and you'd like come along, I'd love to see you!

If you're not in London, however, there's still a chance to join in the fun because on 4 July - DEATH SCENE's release day - I am holding a 'virtual' launch party. On my 'Imaginary Friends' blog and the Facebook group that day, there will be opportunities to win copies of the e-book and more limited-edition merchandise. I will post questions about DEATH SCENE on both places on 4 July, and everyone who sends me a correct answer will go in the draw to win prizes. If you want to increase your chances of winning, why not answer the question in both places??

The questions will be pretty easy to answer if you've read the blurb, so make sure you go to either Lyrical Press's page for DEATH SCENE or my web page before that day to take a look.

Hope to see you there! Not long to go now....squee!!!

1 comment:

Carolyn Arnold said...

Congrats Sara! It sounds great. I wish you the best of success with DEATH SCENE.