Wednesday, May 23, 2012

SOUL SCREAMS Online Launch Announced!

I can now announce the plans for the SOUL SCREAMS online launch party!

This will take place on Wednesday 13 June.

I will be hanging out on Imaginary Friends and Facebook all day, and there will be prizes to win. The prizes will be one copy of the e-book version of SOUL SCREAMS, and one copy of the limited-edition SOUL SCREAMS cover image poster (which I can sign for the lucky winner). And if you've seen the SOUL SCREAMS cover, you know just how cool the poster looks!  One prize winner will be chosen at random from the people who leave comments on the blog. The other will be chosen at random from the people who respond to the question I will post on my Facebook group.

So be sure to stop by my blog on 13 June, to be in with a chance of winning.  To increase your chances, stop by the Imaginary Friends Facebook group too.  There's nothing to stop people from entering both contests!  If you are not a member of said group and want to be, be sure to send me a request (because I won't add you unless you ask me to.  I think adding people to groups without their permission is rather impolite).

So the count down is on.  It's all getting rather exciting!

No comments: