Tuesday, May 1, 2012

So Long, Farewell...

Oh, sorry! I didn't mean I was leaving. <g> Rather, I'm saying goodbye to the whirlwind that was April. I'm always a bit sad when BIAM_Writathon ends. Happily, there's another writing challenge in October (not counting November's NaNoWriMo).

I didn't achieve my goals of finishing revisions for The Ripper's Daughter or the Zaphkiel Project. I have faced my fears and returned to Serpent Fire, the second book in my Angels of Death series. Still awaiting word on two horror short stories.

Sadly, Script Frenzy was a failure. Never came up with a screenplay idea but I might return to the one about demons in the courthouse. A screenwriter friend is looking at my ghost screenplay but I don't know the status of that. Either he's really busy or the screenplay is really awful. LOL

Oh, and I finally got around to watching the anime Black Butler. Hello! Love this series. Can't remember who introduced me to it, but thank you! Now, as long as Netflix doesn't remove it from their streaming category.

But that's that. April's over and it's time to set the writing goals for May. Hopefully, I'll have some news regarding those submissions. Keeping fingers crossed.

No comments: