Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Soul Screams Book Trailer

SOUL SCREAMS has a book trailer! 

I must confess I'm a bit flummoxed by the concept of the book trailer.  They seem to have risen with the e-book phenomenom.  They do make a lot of sense.  For the computer generation, who are accustomed to downloading and reading books on electronic devices, the concept of a multimedia presentation to entice a reader into buying a book, the same way a movie trailer is designed to entice you into the seeing the movie, or the preview at the end of the last episode of your favourite show teases you with the exciting bits of next week's show, to ensure you come back for more, makes a lot of sense.

But I wouldn't know where to begin to make a book trailer.  Fortunately, the nice chaps at Stumar Press do know, and this is their creation.

So I am proud to present the SOUL SCREAMS trailer.  I think it looks fab.  What do you think?

No comments: