Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Still Got That Champagne Bottle?

Last week, I mentioned receiving good news which I couldn't share because it wasn't official. Well, the contract has been signed and I can announce my short horror story "Family Tradition" was accepted for publication by MuseItUp Publishing.


"Family Tradition" originally started out as a flash fiction piece that I expanded and revised. I'm influenced by shows like Night Gallery, Thriller, and The Twilight Zone and by writers like Serling, Beaumont, Arthur, and others.

I like to say this is the year of the short story for me. And it's also about coming full circle. I started out writing short horror stories. But why not write what I love to read? (That includes mystery and fantasy.)

Now I need to write that mystery short story.

No comments: