Thursday, September 1, 2016

Monthly Round-up: August 2016

With the summer behind us we are facing longer nights, colder days, and can look forward to Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night (at least here in the UK). Though we are having a burst of unseasonably warm weather here in London so maybe we can hold onto summer just a bit longer.


OUT NOW


SUFFER THE CHILDREN is now available in from all e-book retailers. It's still available direct from the MuseItUp store at the special release price of $2.99, and if you buy it from there it is available in all e-book formats.


PROMOTION

I've been busy with guest posts since the last round up. Here is a run-down:


30 July - guest post on Luke Walker's blog on the endurance of horror.
12 August - interview on Judy Penz Sheluk's blog as part of a new series called 'Before they were authors'.
17 August - Interview on Kay Lalone's blog about SUFFER THE CHILDREN


I've got a few more guest posts coming up over the next few weeks, and I'm also off to FantasyCon in Scarborough next month. So watch this space!


WORK IN PROGRESS


The horror novel has not been going well so I've put it to one side while I work out how to fix it. I think none of the characters are working. Or the plot. In fact the only thing I'm happy with is the setting, so I think some major surgery is required for this time.


In the meantime, however, I'm happy to say I've started work on the fourth Shara Summers novel. This one takes her to New York city, and it has a provisional title of DEADLY SUMMER. Early days yet, but it's going quite well.
See you next month!



No comments: